Click on the image to go to Peptide Science homepage
Peptide Science is now publishing Preprints online within 5 days of acceptance!* Preprints are peer-reviewed articles or reviews that are published online in EarlyView® before copyediting and author correction. Preprint articles are citable by DOI. The final copyedited, author-corrected, paginated version is available shortly thereafter-within 12 weeks of first submission.
Peptide Science, a distinct section of Biopolymers, is the sole affiliate journal of the American Peptide Society.
Respected for its comprehensive reports and reviews, the Journal is now accepting submissions of original research articles. Peptide Science covers the whole spectrum of peptide synthesis, structure, and bioactivity. This section of Biopolymers is designed to provide a forum for large and complex research projects and to publish articles that correlate research results between the sub-disciplines of the Peptide Sciences. Some issues are devoted to unified themes covering the timeliest subjects in their research areas.
Benefits of publishing in Peptide Science:
- Online submission and peer review. Submit your manuscript at: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/bip-pep
- No page and color charges
- Electronic proofing
- Complimentary issue for every author
- Supplementary material in Wiley InterScience
- Broad coverage by indexing and abstracting services
- Reference Linking to and from Chemical Abstract Services (CAS) and ISI's Web of Science
- Database linking to Cambridge X-Ray, The Genome Database (GDB), The Protein Data Bank (GDB), etc.
- International exposure of your article
For detailed instructions for authors, please visit the Peptide Science homepage at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/journal/peptidescience. Any inquiries regarding the submission of your article should be directed to email@example.com
*Upon receipt of all necessary materials (figure files, signed Copyright Transfer Agreement, etc. from authors).